The Sacco Law Firm LLC provides the One Stop Legal Shop™ as an online store whereby certain Colorado legal documents may be purchased by those Customers possessing a general understanding of the documents needed to effectuate one’s legal goals. The Sacco Law Firm LLC created the One Stop Legal Shop in an effort to provide simple legal documents to Customers at a greatly discounted price. Customers need not download or license any software.
Upon checkout, You will provide the personal information necessary for the documents You purchase. Upon receipt of your information, We will review of your answers for completeness, spelling and grammar, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like, but at no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. If You have any hesitation as to which documents to purchase, please contact Sacco Law Firm LLC. You hereby understand that the One Stop Legal Shop™ is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
Sacco Law Firm LLC strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, we cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site or Applications is completely current.
Advising clients on the law is a personal matter that changes and adapts to each person’s individual situation. No general form, information or legal tool can fit every circumstance. Moreover, the legal information contained on the Site and Applications is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should schedule a consultation with the Sacco Law Firm LLC.
2. License to Use.
Sacco Law Firm LLC grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the “Forms”) for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, alter, enhance or in any way exploit or re-sell any of the Forms in any manner without the express written consent of Sacco Law Firm LLC, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You will not remove any copyright notice from any Form. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
3. Ownership. This Site and Applications are owned and operated by Sacco Law Firm LLC. All right, title and interest in and to information, documents, logos, graphics, images and materials provided on this Site are owned by Sacco Law Firm LLC and they may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on our Site or shall be considered to grant or confer any license of any of our intellectual property rights. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Sacco Law Firm LLC.
When you purchase the Services from Sacco Law Firm LLC, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the purchase form. You are required to create an account with the One Stop Legal Shop™ and upon doing so, you will be asked to provide an email address and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party’s account, or personal information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. Sacco Law Firm LLC shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by calling Sacco Law Firm LLC at (970) 356-8000. In the unlikely event that the Sacco Law Firm LLC is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction (or if Sacco Law Firm LLC has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration rather than in a court of general jurisdiction. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. While in some instances, upfront costs to file an arbitration claim may exceed similar costs to bring a case in court, for any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $75,000, the Customer and Sacco Law Firm LLC will split the costs of the arbitration. You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you and Sacco Law Firm LLC are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
8. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SACCO LAW FIRM LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SACCO LAW FIRM LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. SACCO LAW FIRM LLC SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
9. 30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, as follows:
If you are not satisfied, simply call us toll-free at (970) 356-8000 during our normal business hours. All requests made under this guarantee must be made within 35 days of purchase. We will process your request within 5 business days after we’ve received all of the documents and materials sent to you. We will not, however, refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. We also cannot refund any money paid by you directly to third parties, such as payments made by you directly to attorneys affiliated with our legal plans or attorney-assisted products.
11. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Sacco Law Firm LLC or using the Sacco Law Firm LLC One Stop Legal Shop™ Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you that is provided or transmitted using your Sacco Law Firm LLC user account.
13. Trademarks and Copyrights. The Sacco Law Firm LLC, the One Stop Legal Shop™, the SLF Logo, all images and text, all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Sacco Law Firm LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, Sacco Law Firm LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
14. Inquiries. BY USING SACCO LAW FIRM LLC’S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE SACCO LAW FIRM LLC SITE OR THE ONE STOP LEGAL SHOP™, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS OR OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR CASE TO SACCO LAW FIRM LLC VIA THE SACCO LAW FIRM LLC SITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO SACCO LAW FIRM LLC, AND THAT SACCO LAW FIRM LLC MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
15. Use of Testimonials and Media Endorsements. If at any time, Sacco Law Firm LLC receives any comments or feedback from a User, you expressly grant Sacco Law Firm LLC the right to republish, redistribute and otherwise make available for its commercial use, those comments or feedback made available to Sacco Law Firm LLC.