Sacco Law Firm has a tradition of providing the highest quality legal services to Northern Colorado.
In order to best serve clients in Northern Colorado, the Sacco Law Firm is strategically located in the Bank of the West building in West Greeley. The Firm's location is a short drive north of Denver and just east of Fort Collins, Loveland and Windsor.
Although considered a general practice law firm, the Sacco Law Firm's practice emphasizes in Business and Commercial law, including E-Business and Information Technology Transactions as well as Estate Planning, Complex Collection, Bankruptcy and Creditor Protection. Sacco Law Firm LLC represents a wide variety of personal and commercial clients, including Small Businesses, Banks, Credit Unions and other institutional clients.
Our aggressiveness, friendly service, unblemished ethical record and dedication to client satisfaction distinguish us from our peers in the legal community.
Please explore our web site to learn more about Sacco Law Firm LLC and what our legal team has to offer you.
The Sacco Law Firm Difference
The Sacco Law Firm provides services tailored to Clients individual needs and its Licensed Colorado Attorneys are dedicated to providing quick, effective and affordable legal representation.
The Difference Clients Will Notice:
- We offer the One Stop Legal Shop for affordability and convenience
- Our Attorneys and Staff implement the most up to date business and technological practices so as to reduce costs and our environmental footprint
- Sacco Law Firm Client Document Portal for quick and secure access to documents
- Registered agent service with 24/7 access to documents for Business Clients
- Immediate access to an attorney. Most non emergency calls are returned within 24 hours
- Family Owned and Operated; We are not a Large, Faceless law firm
- Honest, professional evaluation of your case and realistic assessment of alternative strategies for reducing fees while fully protecting Client's rights
- We pride ourselves in offering a reasonable fee structure based upon our experience and timely resolution of legal matters
- Sacco Law Firm's philosophical dedication to reducing client costs through technology has enticed the Firm to begin offering Alternative Payment Methods via Digital Currencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin.